Managed Print Solution for Nissan of Omaha
Nissan of Omaha had 15 different models of printing devices that were supported by multiple vendors which led to a lack of control over service and printing costs. Because of multiple vendors, it was difficult to assure that the equipment was maintained for optimum performance and longevity. Nissan also had to maintain an inventory of a wide variety of toner.
The biggest concern for Nissan was compatibility with their business software.
Eakes performed a Print Assessment to identify all printing devices and their usage by department and location.
Eakes developed a Managed Print Solution that includes:
- Consolidation of copier and printing systems.
- Control and management of printing costs.
- Increase in productivity and more efficient workflow.
- Lower output and printing costs.
- Reduction in the amount of invoices to reconcile each month.
- Sourcing maintenance and support of printing devices to one vendor, Eakes.
- Providing end-user training on the new technology for optimum utilization.
- On-site technical support to assure compatibility with their business software.
Nissan of Omaha was able to consolidate to 7 models of printing devices under their Managed Print Services agreement with Eakes. The cost savings from working with one vendor has been realized in their accounts payables, toner inventory management and IT department who can now stay focused on key technology projects.