Not all local businesses are created equal.
While it might sound the same, there is an important difference between shopping local and shopping locally-owned. Sure, Staples, Hi-Touch (part of Staples Business Advantage), and other big-box retailers are in your local community, employing local citizens, and even collecting local sales tax, but a significant portion of their profit goes elsewhere – often many states away. Locally-owned businesses keep your hard-earned cash in the local economy by way of taxes, payroll expenses and other necessary business purchases.
Facts about Eakes Office Solutions:
- We are not a “big-box” store or online mega-retailer
- All profit and every dollar stays in Nebraska
- We have been serving local business since 1945
- We live, work, and support Nebraska and its neighbors
- Our 250 employees across 13 locations are active in Nebraska and Iowa communities
- We support your local sports teams, churches, booster clubs, United Ways, rotaries, homeless shelters, food pantries and more
- As one of the largest independently-owned office products dealers in the Midwest, our buying power keeps our prices more than competitive
Eakes Office Solutions is a locally-owned, Nebraska-grown business. We always have been. We always will be.
Ready to take the next step? Let's talk!