Responsible for effectively and efficiently supporting all the hardware and software provided by Eakes Office Solutions.
- Perform customer training on drivers and other software related to digital copiers in an effort to increase volume based revenues.
- Actively obtain and submit leads for new machine sales.
- Assist with installations and training for assigned locations.
- Lead support person for sales and training of Square 9 Smart Search, InfoDynamics Intact, PaperCut, GoldFax, P-Counter, Sharp MFP, and HP printer products.
- Obtain scope of work for clients to assist in copier installs.
- Immediately report any customer concerns to the Service Managers.
- Properly service customer needs and requests.
- Provide activity reports to Operations Manager, Service Manager, and Store Manager.
- Prepare and accurately complete Maintenance Agreement forms, Support Agreement forms, and other paperwork that may be assigned.
- Maintain work areas in a neat, clean, and orderly manner.
- Maintain proper support materials.
- Keep vehicle neat and clean.
High School Education
Software/Networking Skills Desirable
Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Excellent Customer Relation Skills
Travel as Necessary
Valid Driver's License and Good Driving Record
Ability to Lift 60 Pounds as Needed During the Day
80% to 100% of Time Spent Marketing Services