This is a great position for a person with a mechanical aptitude, technical skills and also likes to take excellent care of customers.
Eakes Office Solutions, a Sharp & HP Authorized Service dealer with offices across Nebraska, is seeking a full-time Service Engineer for copiers|printers in our Omaha office.
as a Service Engineer you will
- Effectively and efficiently service & repair copiers|printers at customer’s site
- Maintain good customer relations by listening and communicating with customers
- Maintain proper response time
- Prepare and complete accurate work orders after every service call
who we’re looking for
- You have an mechanical aptitude
- You like learning new technology
- You can manage your work and time
- You have solid customer service skills
- Industry experience desired but will train
- Technical Degree in Electronics/Computers/Basic Networking preferred
- A+ Certification desired
It all began in 1945 when Howard Eakes started a machine sales and service business, Office Equipment Company, in Grand Island, Nebraska. From there we have grown into one of the largest independently-owned office products dealers serving the Midwest.
why work at Eakes
Eakes has continues to grow as we’ve expanded our products, services and locations and you can be a part of that expansion. We are passionate individuals who deliver unique solutions for our clients every day. We attribute our success to the collective experience of talented Eakes employees, strong collaboration with quality manufacturers and a dedication to personal customer service that our customers value the most.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, Eakes offers paid time off, 401(k) retirement plan, medical and dental benefits, life insurance, Short/Long Term Disability coverage and more. To learn more about Eakes, visit eakes.com.
We would love to hear from you and have you consider joining the Eakes team. You can reach our HR Manager, Kevin Fries at 308.398.6823. Resumes and cover letters can be submitted to email@example.com.