Responsible for checking in freight, processing backorders, maintaining shelving in the back room. Promptly and courteously receive customer orders and enter appropriate information into computer. Properly invoice orders and process vendor returns. Assist customers on retail sales floor as necessary.
- Check in all freight ordered for the Supply Department in a timely and accurate manner.
- Check in Associated freight every morning.
- Enter freight received into computer and flush back order tickets.
- Invoice and process in town orders for afternoon delivery and place out of town orders on shelves.
- Accurately and thoroughly input customer orders into computer.
- Courteously receive customer phone orders; offer suggestions regarding sales items and quantity price breaks.
- Research all available resources to order non stocked merchandise.
- Invoice in town orders daily.
- Invoice out of town orders the day before delivery.
- Appropriately process merchandise on return shelf (customer returns and overstock).
- Determine if items need to be returned to stock or to Vendor.
- Assist customers as needed on sales floor and participate in Saturday rotation.
High School Education or Equivalent
6 Months Office Experience Preferred
Shipping/Receiving Experience Helpful
Data Entry Experience Desirable
Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Excellent Customer Relation Skills
Fair Keyboard Skills (25 wpm)
Ability to Lift 15-25 Pounds Repeatedly During the Day; up to 50 Pounds as Needed
Stand/Bend/Reach Repeatedly During the Day