Responsible for working with freight, customer and vendor returns, assisting retail functions such as POS, and stocking shelves.
- Unpack incoming freight.
- Check in all freight and place accurately on retail floor.
- Rotate merchandise.
- Put bulk freight away daily.
- –Pack returns to warehouse and vendors.
- Receive wholesale orders via computer, flush tickets and fill orders.
- Assist customers at POS terminals.
- Assist customers with returns and make necessary returns to vendors.
High School Education or Equivalent
6 Months Office Experience Preferred
Shipping/Receiving Experience Helpful
Experience with Point of Sale Terminal Desirable
Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Excellent Customer Relation Skills
Fair Keyboard Skills (25 wpm)
Ability to Lift 15-25 Pounds Frequently During the Day; Occasionally Lift up to 50 Pounds
Stand/Bend/Reach Repeatedly During the Day