Responsible for pulling supply orders, loading freight, and stocking/maintaining warehouse shelving stock levels.
- Pull merchandise for customer orders.
- Check stock items on bulk sheets for store and customer orders.
- Load customer orders as per loading schedule.
- Stack orders on pallet in orderly manner, i.e. heavy boxes on the bottom.
- Pull mail from store mail slots and put in black tub for designed store.
- Shrink wrap pallet and get ready for shipment.
- Assure that assigned bins are kept at proper stocking levels as per daily restock board.
High School Education or Equivalent
Shipping/Receiving Experience Helpful
Forklift Experience Helpful
Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Ability to Lift Up to 75 Pounds As Needed
Stand/Bend/Reach Repeatedly During the Day