Responsible for processing supply orders, inventory checks, and stocking/maintaining warehouse shelving. Assist with phone orders and process UPS customer orders.
- Maintain warehouse bins - check stock level counts for accuracy/status.
Order Processing - Customers:
- Pull merchandise for customer orders and accurately process for delivery.
- Place completed/uncompleted orders in proper holding areas.
Order Processing - Other Locations:
- Pull merchandise for customer orders, store printout requests and accurately prepare for delivery.
- Place all orders and store requests in assigned holding areas.
- Assure that assigned bins are kept at proper stocking levels and they are neat and orderly.
- Process UPS orders daily as they arise.
- Assist with phone orders as necessary.
- Pull merchandise for other employees as needed.
High School Education or Equivalent
6 Months Office Experience Preferred
Shipping/Receiving Experience Helpful
Data Entry Experience Desirable
Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Fair Keyboard Skills (25 words per minute)
Ability to Lift 15-25 Pounds Repeatedly During the Day; up to 50 Pounds as Needed
Stand/Bend/Reach Repeatedly During the Day