Responsible for providing a comprehensive training program for a major technology product sales division of the company. Additionally, this position will coordinate and implement company initiatives and marketing, as well as provide administrative support for the division.
- Establish and maintain a comprehensive training program for all personnel utilizing company sales training materials.
- Arrange for outside sales training as appropriate.
- Conduct regular sales meetings.
- Conduct specific product training utilizing manufacturer's representatives and/or materials available from the manufacturer and other sources.
- Analyze individual sales performance and review the following with Store Managers:
- Sales volume by sales representative
- Gross profit by sales representative
- Analyze the following by territory on a yearly basis:
- Current sales volume by product
- Market potential by products
- Make recommendations relating to possible adjustment of territory or product mix as necessary
- Analyze and solve customer problems relating to outside sales promptly.
- Establish and modify compensation program in conjunction with management.
- Coordinate and update copy book.
- Perform all adminsitartive within the division, ensuring strategic plan objectives are met.
- Coordinate and implement the rollout of programs, to include but not limited to:
- Strategic plan initiatives
- Road shows
Bachelor's Degree of Equivalent Experience
Experience with Technology Product Sales/Administration desired, but not required.
Supervisory Experience Preferred
Computer/Spreadsheet Experience Necessary
Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Excellent Customer Relation Skills
Basic Math Skills
Travel as Necessary to Store Locations
Valid Driver's License and Good Driving Record
Ability to Lift 50 Pounds if Needed.
Ability to Lift Heavier Objects with Cart and/or Assistance