Furniture Sales Specialist
This sales position is for an individual who enjoys the challenge of creating new sales and managing an existing portfolio of clients.
Eakes Office Solutions, with offices across Nebraska, is seeking a sales representative to market office furniture in the Lincoln area.
as a Furniture Sales Specialist you will
- Attain sales goal for assigned territory
- Maintain strong customer relationships
- Maintain product knowledge and presentation skills
- Utilize software for account management and business reviews
who we’re looking for
- You like to sell business to business
- You value creating strong customer relationships
- You can organize your day to optimize selling time
- You like to hone your selling skills and learn about new products
- 2 years sales experience required
- College desirable
- Computer experience; Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook
It all began in 1945 when Howard Eakes started a machine sales and service business, Office Equipment Company, in Grand Island, Nebraska. From there we have grown into one of the largest independently-owned office products dealers serving the Midwest.
why work at Eakes
Eakes has continues to grow as we’ve expanded our products, services and locations and you can be a part of that expansion. We are passionate individuals who deliver unique solutions for our clients every day. We attribute our success to the collective experience of talented Eakes employees, strong collaboration with quality manufacturers and a dedication to personal customer service that our customers value the most.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, Eakes offers paid time off, 401(k) retirement plan, medical and dental benefits, life insurance, Short/Long Term Disability coverage and more. To learn more about Eakes, visit eakes.com.
We would love to hear from you and have you consider joining the Eakes team. You can reach our HR Manager, Kevin Fries at 308.398.6823. Resumes and cover letters can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.