Responsible for safe and effective delivery of merchandise for customers. Assist in set up and delivery of furniture. Properly clean store as assigned and perform general maintenance.
- Safely load, deliver, and unload supplies/furniture for deliveries to customers.
- Install furniture upon request.
- Ensure all supply deliveries are completed correctly, courteously, and efficiently.
- Assist with loading of out of town merchandise delivery.
In Store Support:
- Assist sales personnel with assembly and loading of furniture.
- Assist Supply Department with carry-outs and checking in and stocking of heavy merchandise.
- Prepare documentation relating to delivery promptly and accurately.
- Perform general interior and exterior building maintenance as needed.
High School Education or Equivalent Desirable
6 Months Delivery/Warehouse Experience Preferred
Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Good Customer Relation Skills
Good Mechanical Aptitude
Valid Driver's License and Good Driving Record
Ability to Drive Vans/Straight Trucks and Manual Transmission
Ability to Lift 70 Pounds Repeatedly, 100 Pounds Occasionally During the Work Day
Ability to Lift Heavier Objects With Cart and/or Assistance
Ability to Load/Unload Merchandise Onto Vans/Trucks
Ability to Assemble and Install Furniture in Customer Facilities