Responsible for overseeing the commercial supply operations for all locations including: proper inventory control; expediting returns to suppliers; proper order processing; proper receiving; and, supervising personnel for proper functioning of warehouse activity.
- Supervise receipt of freight.
- Supervisor returns process.
- Improve/maintain procedure efficiency.
- Supervisor vendor/wholesale returns.
- Monitor orders for accuracy.
- Handle problems with customer orders in a mutually agreeable manner.
- Manage efficient placement and arrangement of inventory in corporate warehouse.
- Supervise processing of customer orders for accuracy and promptness of delivery.
- Supervise processing of customer credits.
- Monitor inventory adjustments.
- Responsible for route management.
- Coordinate/conduct on-going training for personnel.
- Coordinate and assist with training of new personnel
- Coordinate training on departmental policy and procedure manual.
- Effectively supervise personnel for optimum performance and compliance with company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Process personnel documentation according to established guidelines and time frames.
- Maintain effective teamwork with other departments and locations.
- Work closely with and back-up Customer Service Supervisor.
High School Education
Business Courses Desirable
2+ Years Prior Inventory/Warehouse Experience
1+ Years Supervisory Experience Desirable
Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Basic Math Skills
Average Keyboard Skills (40 wpm)
Excellent Customer Relation Skills
Ability to Lift 15-25 Pounds and up to 50 Pounds as Needed.
Stand/Bend/Reach Frequently During the Day.
25% of Work Time at Computer/Desk