Responsible for entering and updating accurate information into the database. Process daily low stock and short-buy reports. Enter product number changes into database. Purchase IT supplies, machines, specialty papers, and other products as needed.
- Create paperwork for products to be pulled from warehouse for daily reports, monthly promotions.
- Order internal products for all locations.
- Approve and process paperwork for central warehouse returns.
- Complete and distribute inventory revision forms and make necessary adjustments in database.
- Research and add alternates to items that have been discontinued.
- Order all IT PO’s and check pricing.
- Enter new products and/or direct vendor information.
- Utilize Master Inventory change form to update inventory records.
- Enter contract pricing in vendor contract screen.
- Enter specifier in lead field for shelf tag requests.
- Process product number changes.
- Add UPC #'s to Alias database from Non-Scan Log.
- Make adjustments to bin locations/min/max as needed.
- Transfer gift inventory between stores to maintain stock in all locations.
- Purchase specialty papers.
- Back up duties for Wholesale purchases.
High School Education Preferred
1 Year General Office Experience Preferred
Purchasing Experience Helpful -- Will Train
Math Calculation Skills
Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Follow Through Skills
Keyboard Skills (25 wpm)
90% of Time at Computer/Desk