Works with all aspects of accounts receivable and contract administration including answering customer questions. Processes and manages the execution of all types of service, lease, and rental agreements.
- Correctly administer customer ACH payments and work with customers regarding ACH payments.
- Prepare payments received on account for entry and post them for all locations.
- Assist with customer statement processing and mailing.
- Setup cash and COD customer accounts, as needed.
- Monitor credit card activity and clear charges as needed.
- Post installment sale activity to time payment program.
- Reconcile point of sale receipts and record COD payments for assigned locations.
Service, Rental, Lease and Installment Sale Agreement Administration:
- Verify accuracy and process new, rental, lease, installment purchase, and copy management agreements.
- Close rental, lease, installment purchase, and copy management agreements at the end of the agreement or as instructed by customers.
- Prepare monthly rental billings for long-term rental agreements.
- Take phone calls and accurately place orders for consumable supplies for customers under a service and supply agreement.
- Record meter readings and prepare meter billings for copy management and service/supply agreements.
- Track toner and drum usage for copy management and service/supply agreements.
- Obtain accurate meter readings from customers or estimate readings based on historical usage.
- Work with customers and our service department to implement a DCA (FM Audit or Sharp RED) to automate meter collection.
- Oversee customer DCA (FM Audit or Sharp RED) submissions and work with our service department to ensure the maximum number of machines in the field are reporting meter readings electronically
- Prepare overage, yield and billing reports for copy management and service/supply agreements.
- Work with Purchasing to accurately submit vendor account applications.
- Process machine trade-in paperwork and ensure accurate final billings for any machines on contracts.
- Assist with telephone as necessary to answer customer inquires and resolve problems.
- Process new MPS Gold/Silver agreements, add machines to said agreements, and close the agreements, as needed.
High School Education or Equivalent
Training in Bookkeeping/Accounting Desirable
1 Year of Accounts Receivable Experience
6 Months to 1 Year General Bookkeeping Experience Preferred
Strong Computer Skills
Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
95% of Work Activity at Desk/Computer
Office Located Downstairs